The Law Office of Peter John Louie, P.C., represents clients in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake and greater Tidewater/Hampton Roads area in traffic, criminal, and family law matters. Mr. Louie is a skilled negotiator and a zealous courtroom advocate. Much of his time is spent in traffic court representing clients on misdemeanor charges. His goal is to provide high quality and personal representation. Consultations are free in traffic and mediation matters.
Experience: Mr. Louie is admitted to practice law in Virginia and Pennsylvania. After graduating from law school, he served as Director of Research for Liberty University School of Engineering, helping the school obtain grants and manage its intellectual property for several years. He was also an adjunct professor at Liberty University, teaching a class entitled Engineering Ethical and Legal Issues, which covered topics such as intellectual property, contracts, professionalism, environmental responsibility and corporate responsibility. In 2011, Mr. Louie moved from Lynchburg, Virginia to Virginia Beach to practice law in the courtroom.
Education: Mr. Louie graduated cum laude from Grove City College in 2005, at age 20, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctorate from Liberty University School of Law in 2008. During law school, Mr. Louie interned in the City of Lynchburg Attorney’s Office. There he observed the work of the City in fields such as social service, tort, employment, property, and contract law. Mr. Louie received mediation training to learn how to help those in conflict and is a Certified Christian Conciliator™ with the Institute for Christian Conciliation™, a division of Peacemaker® Ministries.
Mr. Louie enjoys playing basketball when he gets a spare moment.
- 2016 Client Distinction Award (Martindale-Hubbell Client rated – 5.0/5.0.)
- 2015 – Top Lawyers Award by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- 2015 Client Distinction Award (Martindale-Hubbell Client rated – 5.0/5.0.)
- 2014 – Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers
- 2014 – Top 40 Under 40 by National Trial Lawyers
- 2014 Client Distinction Award (Martindale-Hubbell Client rated – 5.0/5.0.)
- 2013 Client Distinction Award (Martindale-Hubbell Client rated – 5.0/5.0.)
- 2013 Client’s Choice Award from Avvo
- 2012 Client’s Choice Award from Avvo
Call today for your initial consultation: (757) 932-0464.