Free consultations in our areas of practice.
Recent Blog Posts
- (October 18-24 snap shot): Jail and suspended license avoided at 98 mph. Misdemeanors avoided at 95 mph and 90 mph.
- Recent Dismissals in Accomack General District Court
- July 2017 Case Results: Hit and Run (Felony) avoided. Dismissals for Racing, Reckless Driving, Possession of Marijuana, and more
- Convictions Avoided for: Eluding the Police (Felony), Hit and Run, Reckless Driving by Speed and Reckless Driving Racing
- Driving Without a License: Notice of Suspension Required for Conviction
- Early 2017 – Misdemeanors Avoided in Virginia Beach, Suffolk, Chesapeake, York, Newport News, Norfolk, Southampton, Accomack
- Reckless Driving Dismissals in Newport News, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Northampton, Accomack, Suffolk
- Fall 2016: Reckless Driving (110/55), Driving Under Suspended, No License, DUI, and Open Container Charges Avoided